Join Our Team
We have a staff that ranges between 2 to 4 people. We enjoy collaborating with others in our field to create a team approach to all projects, working together for the benefit of our clients.Check out our current job opportunities below.
We are looking for an Architectural Draftsperson to be a part of our small, but mighty team! We are seeking a motivated person who can handle all technical production tasks of a small architectural firm and is willing to venture into business development doing graphic presentations, preliminary modeling, 3D renderings, and promotional materials. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Principal Architect and contribute from Day 1.
What you will do:
• Report to the Principal Architect and Project Manager
• Coordinate new project start-ups by acquiring initial site measurements, obtaining surveys, and preparing AsBuilt drawings
• Prepare any visual presentations or schematic modeling in the SD phase under the supervision of the Project Manager or Principal Architect
• Prepare all technical drawings and specifications from DD to CD phase under the Project Manager or Principal Architect
• Manage all computer hardware and software in the office with a mindset for improvements; serve as troubleshooter for the inevitable tech problems
• Be willing to participate in all aspects of a small firm
• Contribute to the improvement and growth of Van Cleave Architecture + Design with aspirations to further your professional career
What you will need:
• 2 years’ experience minimum with an architectural firm, building contractor, or similar field (Architectural degree not required but preferred)
• Microsoft 365, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Rhino or other 3D software
• Hybrid work environment with a flexible schedule depending on your individual needs
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Benefits negotiable
Please email your portfolio and/or resume to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to meeting you!